The Hamilton & District
- Dr Dusan Sajic BSc, MD, FRCPC, Dermatologist, Guelph, Ontario
- Develop an approach to cases of Psoriasis and Atopic Dermatitis
- Examine treatment protocols and new advances for each
- Review common dermatological problems
- Thursday December 12, 2019
- Arrival and Dinner: 6:00
- Presentation: 6:30
- Liuna Station, 360 James St., N. Hamilton, ON
The Hamilton & District Pharmacists’ Association was created in 1977 to set and achieve the following goals: to improve the qualifications and standing of pharmacy professionals; to promote a professional status; to provide an instructional and educational program and to hold conferences, meetings and exhibitions for the discussion of matters related to pharmacy.
Our Association is one of the longest established pharmacy associations in Canada. We have been repeatedly recognized by the Ontario Pharmacists Association (OPA), by winning the District Shield Award a record of 11 times. We are very proud of our association and, most importantly, of all our members.