The Hamilton & District
Join us for an educational, interactive session!
- Realize the opportunities to identify poor asthma control in community settings
- Understand how incorporating GINA guidelines in your practice can reduce morbidity and mortality
- Recognize that Pharmacist-Physician collaboration is key to effective Asthma Management and other chronic disease management.
Tuesday October 26th 2021
6:00- 6:45 pm registration/arrival
7 p.m.- 8:30 presentation & dinner
Michelangelo Event & Conference Centre at, 1555 Upper Ottawa Street, Hamilton, ON
The Hamilton & District Pharmacists’ Association was created in 1977 to set and achieve the following goals:
- to improve the qualifications and skills of pharmacy professionals.
- to help pharmacy professionals in their pursuit of clinical excellence
- to provide an instructional and educational program and to hold conferences, meetings, and exhibitions for the discussion of matters related to pharmacy and pharmacy practice.
Our Association is one of the longest established pharmacy associations in Canada. We have been repeatedly recognized by the Ontario Pharmacists Association (OPA), by winning the District Shield Award a record of 11 times. We are very proud of our association and, most importantly, of all our members.