The Hamilton & District
Join us for an educational, interactive session!
• Reassess COPD patients’ symptoms using tools such as the COPD AssessmentTest to optimize therapy.
• Differentiating COVID-19 symptoms from Acute Exacerbations of COPD.
• Review Inhaler Technique of the different COPD devices.
• Identify opportunities to provide Pharmaceutical Opinions to HCPs based on CTS
Wednesday, September 22nd 2021
6:00- 6:45 pm registration/arrival
6:45 –8:00 presentation & dinner
Lopresti's at Maxwells, 165 Jackson Street East, Hamilton, ON
Karen Agro, BScPhm, PharmD, MSc, Director, Agro Health Associates Inc
The Hamilton & District Pharmacists’ Association was created in 1977 to set and achieve the following goals:
- to improve the qualifications and skills of pharmacy professionals.
- to help pharmacy professionals in their pursuit of clinical excellence
- to provide an instructional and educational program and to hold conferences, meetings, and exhibitions for the discussion of matters related to pharmacy and pharmacy practice.
Our Association is one of the longest established pharmacy associations in Canada. We have been repeatedly recognized by the Ontario Pharmacists Association (OPA), by winning the District Shield Award a record of 11 times. We are very proud of our association and, most importantly, of all our members.