The Hamilton & District
- The consequence of antibiotic use, with an emphasis on diarrhea and C. difficile infection
- Review evidence in support of available probiotics to prevent diarrhea, benefits, and risks
- Information to share with patients taking antibiotics when providing a professional opinion
- How to recommend a probiotic with precision
- Dragana Skokovic-Sunjic RPh, NCMP Clinical Pharmacist, Hamilton Family Health Team
- Noam Ship, PhD Scientific Advisor, Bio-K+ International
Date: Wednesday January 23, 2019
Place: Royal Botanical Gardens 680 Plains Rd W, Burlington, ON L7T 4H4
RSVP: Monday January 14, 2019
Technicians please RSVP directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hamilton & District Pharmacists’ Association was created in 1977 to set and achieve the following goals: to improve the qualifications and standing of pharmacy professionals; to promote a professional status; to provide an instructional and educational program and to hold conferences, meetings and exhibitions for the discussion of matters related to pharmacy.
Our Association is one of the longest established pharmacy associations in Canada. We have been repeatedly recognized by the Ontario Pharmacists Association (OPA), by winning the District Shield Award a record of 11 times. We are very proud of our association and, most importantly, of all our members.