The Hamilton & District
- Reduce cardiovascular risk in people with diabetes
- Utilize flash and continuous glucose monitoring to improve glycemic control
- Mitigate hypoglycemia risk and educate patients on appropriate management
- Review the new evidence for GLP-1 receptor agonists and SGLT2 inhibitors
- Manage practical diabetes issues seen regularly in pharmacy practice
Date / Time
- Tuesday, August 25th, 2020
- 7 pm start
- Michael Boivin, BSc. Phm. R.Ph.CDE Pharmacist/Educator
- Siva Sivapalan MPharm. R.Ph.CDE Community Pharmacist
- Online: link will be emailed to registrants
The Hamilton & District Pharmacists’ Association was created in 1977 to set and achieve the following goals:
- to improve the qualifications and skills of pharmacy professionals.
- to help pharmacy professionals in their pursuit of clinical excellence
- to provide an instructional and educational program and to hold conferences, meetings, and exhibitions for the discussion of matters related to pharmacy and pharmacy practice.
Our Association is one of the longest established pharmacy associations in Canada. We have been repeatedly recognized by the Ontario Pharmacists Association (OPA), by winning the District Shield Award a record of 11 times. We are very proud of our association and, most importantly, of all our members.