The Hamilton & District
Ron Vender, MD, FRCPC Dermatologist, Hamilton ON
Fabio De Rango BScPhm. R.Ph., Pharmacist, Shoppers Drug Mart Oakville
- Typical presentations of psoriasis and its impact on patients’ quality of life
- Halobetasol 0.01%/tazarotene 0.045% as a new therapeutic option for the management of patients with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis
- The role of the polymeric emulsion vehicle technology for halobetasol 0.01%/tazarotene 0.045%
Date: Tuesday Oct 6th, 2020
Time: Presentation at 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Location: Virtually via Microsoft TeamsDownload invitation
The Hamilton & District Pharmacists’ Association was created in 1977 to set and achieve the following goals:
- to improve the qualifications and skills of pharmacy professionals.
- to help pharmacy professionals in their pursuit of clinical excellence
- to provide an instructional and educational program and to hold conferences, meetings, and exhibitions for the discussion of matters related to pharmacy and pharmacy practice.
Our Association is one of the longest established pharmacy associations in Canada. We have been repeatedly recognized by the Ontario Pharmacists Association (OPA), by winning the District Shield Award a record of 11 times. We are very proud of our association and, most importantly, of all our members.