The Hamilton & District
- Psoriasis treatment options update
- HS Clinical presentation and diagnosis
- Understanding the patient journey
- Review of HS medical management options
- Compare the mechanism of action of IL23p19 inhibitors and other currently available treatments for psoriasis
- Explain the key efficacy and Safety for the new IL23p19
- Carolyn Whiskin, RPh, BScPhm, NCMP, Pharmacist
- Dr. Ron Vender, MD, FRCP, Dermatologist
- Dr. Hermenio Lima, MD, FRCP, PhD, Dermatologist
Venue: Lo Presti's at Maxwell's, 165 Jackson Street East, Hamilton
The Hamilton & District Pharmacists’ Association was created in 1977 to set and achieve the following goals: to improve the qualifications and standing of pharmacy professionals; to promote a professional status; to provide an instructional and educational program and to hold conferences, meetings and exhibitions for the discussion of matters related to pharmacy.
Our Association is one of the longest established pharmacy associations in Canada. We have been repeatedly recognized by the Ontario Pharmacists Association (OPA), by winning the District Shield Award a record of 11 times. We are very proud of our association and, most importantly, of all our members.