The Hamilton & District
- Review guideline recommendations and discuss best practice strategies for adult vaccination.
- Identify medications that increase the risk of infections or impact the efficacy of immunization.
- Recognize how immune mediated inflammatory diseases increase the risk of infections.
- Understand opportunities for community pharmacists in recommending vaccines.
- Carolyn Whiskin, RPh, BScPhm, NCMP, Charlton Health Inc
- Wednesday September 25th 2019
- Royal Botanical Gardens, 680 Plains Road West, Burlington, ON
- Arrivals 6:30pm, Presentation starts 7:00pm
The Hamilton & District Pharmacists’ Association was created in 1977 to set and achieve the following goals: to improve the qualifications and standing of pharmacy professionals; to promote a professional status; to provide an instructional and educational program and to hold conferences, meetings and exhibitions for the discussion of matters related to pharmacy.
Our Association is one of the longest established pharmacy associations in Canada. We have been repeatedly recognized by the Ontario Pharmacists Association (OPA), by winning the District Shield Award a record of 11 times. We are very proud of our association and, most importantly, of all our members.